Unpacking clothes from a move? This is a GREAT time to also sort through what you have and pare it down. For this client, seeing what all clothes they owned in one place made it clear they had more than they needed (they were able to get rid of several trash bags' worth of clothes!).
Pro Tip: It may seem counterintuitive, but if you have LESS clothing, you'll actually find MORE to wear--when you have to look through extra clothes you don't necessarily love, you miss the items you do LOVE.
Unpacking is also a great time to switch out the dry cleaner's hangers for permanent ones that match the others you like. As you take clothes out of the moving boxes (assuming you didn't have time to do this before the move), follow these easy steps:
1) Put all the clothes together in one area (such as a bed or clean floor)
2) Be honest with yourself about which ones you like and donate/toss those you don't
3) As you decide which to keep, pile them by type (tank tops, button-ups, jackets, etc.)
4) Rehang the clothes on hangers that match
5) If you want to get real fancy, you can organize the clothes into a rainbow, once they're hanging by type (but only if that's your thing and is something you want to maintain down the road)
Lilly is here to guide you: when stuff gets in your way, help is only a click away.